Biking the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island is a fantastic choice if you love multi-day bike trips, especially ones with lots of hills. The Cabot Trail makes a 298 km (185 mile) loop around the northern part of Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia passing through scenic Cape Breton Highlands National Park. The Cabot Trail has long been thought of as one of the top places for a bike trip in North America. If you’re a keen cycler put it on the must do before you can’t cycle a hill with a 17% grade list!
- Beautiful panoramas for 298 km
- Mind blowing views
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Amazing workouts and fun, long downhill stretches
- Super friendly people
- One of the world’s great bike rides
- Wildlife sightings – think moose